Stress

Well...I haven't been writing a lot because I have been mega stressed. Everything that could go wrong this week has gone wrong it seems like. We have been trying to close a refinance loan on our house since we were in a 3 year ARM that comes up on January 1. It is not going to work out so we are trying to fing another way to make it work. I have been working on Christmas gifts for weeks and have spent hours and hours on them...they had several hiccups and are still not done. I have been "working" on these all year. It has been an ongoing process and is still not done! I really hope I can get them out very soon. I just wish things could be different for us sometimes...it seems like we try so hard for this, that and the other thing and things sometimes work but a lot of times not. We have good credit but we have a lot of credit which brings our scores down. And since we are self employed in addition to Shad's job with Jetblue we can't really use that income on our loans but we use it to live so our debt to income just sucks. We need this added stress at Christmas because , well, it's fun and who wouldn't like that, right? Anyways....I am sorry that I have been MIA here this week but not alot is going on just trying to get through this stressful situation. Our loan sat on an underwriters desk for a week and a half before we found out it wasn't going to go through...so time passed and we were thinking all was good. Then boom, today the bomb went off. We were plannning to use our money from the loam to pay for Christmas. Usually we use our JB stock. The buy date is Oct 31. Stock has completely tanked this year and is dollars below what we even paid for it so we would take a pretty substantial loss if we sold so there went Christmas...and now Christmas is going even further down the drain with this loan not going through...Calgon...take me away!!! Why can't I have a rich uncle, an anonymous financial donor, a substantial check arrive in my mailbox..anything like that would be terrific...I wish. Later all...On the upside though..my husband did arrive home today with a tower of tastiness to help assuage my stress. Chocolate, candy coated popcorns, butter cookies, you name it, it's there...there goes todays workout results...Oh well, anyone want a cookie?

Comments

Heidi said…
I am sorry. I don't know what else to say. I love you and I know that all will be well, I am just not sure how. From an outsider, I think you seem to have a really good life...Love you tons!