Elliptical

So, I bought a Nordictrack Audiostrider 990 Elliptical machine last May. I used it for a week and then went on my cruise. I came back, used it for two weeks and it broke while I was using it. So I went back to the place I got it and got a replacement for the part that broke. Everything went ok for awhile until it started squeaking horribly so we figured that out and then in late September a weld on it broke. I went again to the place I got it and they ordered me a new part for free. It took quite a while to get it fixed but it finally got fixed. So Tuesday I was working out on it and the same part that broke the first time broke again!!!! It was just the other side. I am so annoyed....I mean, how many times is this thing going to break down? I am now left trying to figure out what I am going to do for workouts again. Last time this happened I swam but my swimsuit was so big it started falling off and I really can't afford to get a new one right now or then so that is now out. I do Cindy Crawford 2 days/week but I want really good solid cardio the other 3 and now I have to figure out what to do every day! ARGH! I just hate this. I bought a pass for swimming before but didn't use all my visits so today I went and used the Elliptical at the rec center today but that means I have to find something to do with Paige and the twins. This sucks...I wonder how long it will take to get this part this time. I hope not long. Tomorrow is a Cindy day so at least I don't have to worry about it for tomorrow....Oh...I bought this thing at a place that sells scratch and dent fitness equipment. They are only cosmetically damaged but that means I have no warranty...the thing that has broken twice is a design flaw so it will keep breaking...lovely!

Comments

cameronoper8 said…
Dear Melony-
My name is Cameron and I represent NordicTrack Fitness. I read over your blog and it seems you’ve had several problems with our Audiostrider. We want every customer to be happy so please let me know if it's up and running now. Also, for those troubles you experienced previously, we would offer you any accessory compatible with your machine, or $45.00 of online store credit. Email me at cstechops@iconfitness.com and we'll talk. Thanks.

Cameron
NordicTrack Fitness
Customer Care
September 8, 2009