naps no more and puke on the floor


Well as I said before the twins are done with naps :( That in and of itself is sad but what is really not great is that Becca has finally learned to climb out of her crib! It is very sad and puts a most definitive end to napping. If you have been reading here for long you will possibly remember that we purchased an $80 crib enclosure to keep Jillian in her crib back in the summer and I have sewed it up several times because she has ripped whole and figured how to get out many times...But at this point the girls are months away from being 3 and I will not be purchasing another $80 crib enclosure for Rebecca to rip up (we had planned on selling the enclosure later on ebay, FAT CHANCE!) I will be finishing the twins room by the end of the week and they will be making "the big move" to Big girl beds. This is scary to me...I cannot imagine how this all will work out. I am thinking they will not be sleeping much over the next several weeks. I wonder how all of this will pan out??


Also the puke on the floor part....well that is kind of self explanatory but let me elaborate on that. So last week weird goings on. Jillian was puking Wednesday morning then fine all day and then puking that evening before bed. She went to bed and was fine. Friday night Rebecca threw up in her bed(and didn't even wake up!) That was the only time and she seemed fine. Jillian was weird all day Saturday and just layed around, no throwing up though..So Sunday, Paige was supposed to give a talk in church and began crying after Sacrament meeting that she was not feeling well. We debated but took her to Primary thinking that she must just be nervous about her talk. I checked on her about halfway through Sunday School and she ws still pretty sad and not looking good. I decided Shad should take her home. She went home layed around took a nap and was fine by the night...Shad and I went to bed and about 1 am Celia came in and had puked all over the floor of her bedroom and her comforter...nice. She took a shower and went to bed with a bucket. This morning she had not thrown up again and was good all day. So tonight Jillian went to bed and threw up all over her beloved Dani bunny and the floor and the crib enclosure...fun. I gave her a shower and she is now back in bed. What in the world? Weird illnesses. All the girls are sleeping with buckets, even Jillian. Not that she will use it, she is 2!


One last thing I have to mention, we lost our prophet, President Gordon B Hinkley last night. He died in his home surrounded by his family at the age of 97. He was an amazing man and what he did for our Church while he was alive was amazing. The news was saying how it was a tragic and sad day and I was thinking, oh No....it is a joyful day. A day that he will be reunited with his beloved wife and parents...just a wonderful day. We believe that families are eternal and that we will join our loved ones after we pass away. So we celebrate the life of Gordon B Hinkley and feel the joy that he feels now as he moves on to the next phase of his life. He will do wonderful things where he is now....I am glad that I was able to be in congregations where he spoke....I hope that when I pass away I will have done something, even small, to emulate the life he lived....
Side note: The picture of Jillian above shows her with her "Maggie". Maggie was lost for two weeks and I found her this morning. Jillian was very excited since she has asked about her every day at least once. I had put her Maggie in her bed and luckily she was not involved in the unpleasantness of the evening...Jilly was so glad she could sleep with Maggie....:) Even after getting ill on everything else in her bed..

Comments