Pink Hair, Legend and Other stuff

So I decided that I needed something new with my hair...I wanted to trim the ends, revamp my layers, get a weave and get some side bangs. I went to get it done on New Years Eve and decided to get a darker red with a blonde weave. As my friend(stylist) was rinsing this she started freaking out saying that it was pink. I guess that the red bled on to the blonde and so now I had pink hair....it was weaved but some pink, some blonde and some dark red. She said that it should wash out of my blonde the next day. It did not. So today I went and she tried to bleach it out, no go. Then she decided to just put the red all over it. This caused all the hair to be pink! So then she put a brown in it. So now I have dark reddish brown hair. I guess it is ok. I really liked the weave and strangely enough Shad didn't mind the pink either....it was just funny.
So with my pink hair we went out to dinner with some friends and then went to a movie. I love Will Smith and have been wanting to see I am Legend since he is in it. It seemed like a cute enough movie, a movie about the last guy on earth. We sit down in the theater and Shad says something about Zombies...I laugh it off. So this movie is about ZOMBIES!!!! I do not like scary movies. I do not ever watch them and this movie was sooooo scary and just not at all what I thought it was. Shad knows I HATE scary movies and apparently had some idea that it was scary but did not say anything about this. Anyway....this movie scared me to death. I left feeling sick to my stomach....
I have so much to do today. I really should be doing it. I didn't sleep well last night at all so I just feel kinda stressed today. We got rock band for Christmas and it is just the funnest game ever! We have been rockin out. And also I have still been wearing some of my huge pajamas. I got them last November and they were size 28. I cinch them up really tight and they still hang off of me but I wear them because they are what I have. Shad was joking with me and telling me those are just way too big....I COULD FIT IN THOSE WITH YOU. So I was laying on my bed playing with Jillian and he climbs on the bed and actually gets in my pants!!!!! It was hilarious..we were laughing so hard...Celia took some pictures....we just laughed...it was funny to think that I have lost that much. Well....I guess I need to gt back to stuff I should be doing...

Comments