renovations



I have been painting my living room and I finally finished it and put up all my decorative things. I have a few more things to hang but I am pretty happy with how it has turned out and am now anxious to continue renovating the rest of the house. I have big plans for the whole house and I just want to get it all done! A little at a time, I guess. I have only taken the paint job to the front door wall and still need to do the wall next to it around the closet and up and on and on...Anyway, for now I have headed back up to the twins furture room to get it done. I have decided to texture the walls because as many may have read here before they are a mess since there was trim glued to the walls all the way around the room both on top and bottom of a border. So I got the rest of the wallpaper off today and tomorrow should be able to begin texturing! Yeah!!! Today I vacuumed and took off all the trim and finished removing everything and cleaning and vacuuming...lots of work but I need to get it done so I can get their current room done for Emma! Anyway.....also the twins renovated their faces with Kenzie's makeup this weekend..kinda funny! Enjoy!

Comments

Heidi said…
I like the living room. The color is really pretty. The black needs to be balanced though, but I think that is easily done with curtains. Well done.