something else

I was just reading my sisters blog and she was talking about the PS2 Dance, Dance revolution and how fun it is which reminded me I need to rave about Rock Band....This is the funnest game ever! There is something about rocking out on a guitar or singing along...you just feel like a rockstar, which is so totally cool. I cannot do drums, at all. I sing and play bass or guitar but no drums. Shad will do anything. Kenzie refuses to sing, at least around me. She rocks the guitar or Bass. Celia is really great at the drums and Emma trys everythig but usually prefers to sing. The only thing is that some of the songs are, well.....mature. The other day Shad was down working in the office and Emma was upstairs with her sisters, Celia on drums(her specialty) Kenzie on guitar(her love) and Emma wailing away to Beastie Boys, Sabotage!!!! We were laughing and at one point I mused out loud that Nirvana, Weezer..etc.. will be great when she is back at school singing Sabotage.....then I thought, this game was huge this year, all the other kids will be singing along..LOL They make the coolest games on the planet for these game consoles...it is so fun to Dance with Dance Dance or rock out with Rock Band. XBox 360 is cool cuz we can get so many players..we have 2 guitars and the mic and drums...FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! I wish we had another mat for our Dance, Dance..that would be cool!

Comments