stressful day

You know what is the best thing about a stressful day...working out. I love to work out after I have had a very stressful day or situation. Afterwards, I just feel so great and today I was burning off steam and made my kitchen shine with all my extra energy! Bonus! It was a rough day today, dealing with mortgages still and just trying to make things come out as we need them to. The hardest thing is that we have no control over it...it just sucks. Oh well. I hope things turn out ok. That is all we can do. I had bad news this morning from someone I am close too and then the day just went downhill from there. I even erroneously bought seeded grapes! I mean something as stupid as that..LOL Really just everything about today sucked except this..
They were a bright spot when they came into my room as I was folding laundry with play food they had made for me...too cute! They get so crabby by dinnertime these days I usually want to just lock them in a closet or something. They have decided afternoon naps aren't for them anymore. I am not a fan of this decision, but what can I do? They will sit in their room for hours and just talk and play....ARGH! I still need them to take a nap! Well..I am going up to just veg in my room before going to sleep..I need that tonight!

Comments

Heidi said…
I agree about working out when you are stressed. It makes life so much easier for everyone you love! LOL Carley brings me play food too...and I love it. It is so sad when they grow up. I love this age! Hope today is better.
Unknown said…
Hang in there! We just went thru a month (actually about 7 weeks) of refinance crap as well. It was such a stressful month. Nothing was working out at all and we were left feeling really overwhlemed and stressed. I finally just had to realize that there wasn't anything I could do about it and try to relax and find other options and just when I stopped stressing about things I couldn't control, it all came together in a way we didn't know it could. Basically, what I'm saying is try to relax and have faith that things will work out as they are supposed to and try not to let it get you down!
Also, the girls look adorable with their play food and apron! Abby is loves her play kitchen and spends most of the day cooking and baking and then feeding it to her babies in their highchair. I love it!