This photo explains how I feel today. This is the way Celia looks in the morning. She is kinda not a morning person...as I am sure you can tell from the photo. LOL But anyway...sadly, this week brings more of the same. I am still dealing with the same issues but I am just praying and not worrying about it. I just can't, it is not in my hands. Jillian peed on the potty all day today. She never wet her diaper! She wore training pants and just did awesome. I went to pick up the girls from school and the twins were in the backseat in their carseats...Jillian puked all over herself. It was weird. I brought her home and gave her a bath and she was fine the rest of the night. Very odd. Oh well. Becca sat on the potty once today and just sat there...nothing happened. Jillian is not telling me when she needs to go,I am more telling her but this is the way I have done it with all of the girls and eventually she will get it on her own. After all, that is why they call it toilet "training" It is a totally new way for her....wish us luck! We need it!

Comments

Unknown said…
Good luck with the potty training. We're int he same boat. I didn't plan on training Abby yet, she just turned 2 on the 4th of this month, but she's decided to start training herself. She stayed dry all evening yesterday and she has been doing it on her own, so I'm not stopping her. I hope she keeps going, but I have a feeling it's just a phase and I'll be actively training her soon. Isn't that just the best part of motherhood? :P