Fear

I am starting to fear that the problems with my neck might be more serious than I had originally thought. I have been having pain now for about 5 weeks. I have gone to the chiropractor numerous times and I have had 2 massages....one last week and one yesterday. Nothing. Today I woke up and just didn't even want to get out of bed my whole back and especially my neck was hurting. I could barely get through my workout today...I feel like there is weakness of that side and that could just be because of the pain but I am concerned. So I made an appointment with my doctor today. I guess I will get an MRI and see what is going on. When I spoke with my chiropractor today that is what he reccommended....hmmmm. I just hope against hope that this is just nothing and everything will be good but that fear is there. I am living on 600-800 mg of motrin per day...at least. This just sucks. Oh well..I am hoping that my dr will just say that things are probably fine. I guess we will see. It is so hard to work out when you are in pain. But I just have to. Usually it feels better afterwards, not today. Well, I am off to the shower and to make lunch for littl people. Wish me luck! I always hate going to the doctor..I am not real into the medical thing so.....

Comments

IamDerby said…
hope you feel better soon