MIA

Hey..I am still alive and kicking! I missed a whole week of blogging. I have just been so busy that I have not had time. Kenzie and I have been painting the mural in the twins room. I textured the walls, then I finished that (which is pretty physical work) Then I painted them. We started doing the mural Saturday night and we should finish it tomorrow night! Woohoo! I have given myself a deadline of Sunday night. The girls go back on track Monday and I really want Emma to sleep in her own room Sunday night. She has been sharing a room with Celia and as much as I love her she is the antagonist of the family. She requires little sleep, she doesn't mind mess, etc, etc. Emma likes things just so, she needs her sleep and if she does not get it she can be hard to live with. Anyway, they just really need to not be living together. I am trying to make it happen so Emma gets a good nights sleep before she gets back to school Monday. The mural has been fun and the twins love it! Jillian walks in and says, "My flower garden, my flower garden!" It is fun.



Sunday we got soooo much snow! They canceled church and it is not that far away. There were drifts everywhere. The snow plow (on the rare occasion he comes) puts all the snow in front of my driveway so that I can hardly get out of my driveway. This is what I get for living in a culdesac! We have to speed up to get in and out. One day a few weeks ago the girls were all in the back seat of the van and I was speeding up to get in the driveway. They say to me..Oh Mom it was so cool, Dad got air this morning getting out of the driveway! Nice...in a little Chevy Aveo with three kids on board. LOL It is kinda funny. Oh - and speaking of the van, I got in that car accident a few months ago and the van got "fixed". So anyway, as soon as we picked it up it was smoking so it went immediately back. They called me the end of that next day and said it was done. We picked it up and I told Shad I could still smell the smoky smell. To this he said, "well, it is probably just burning off residue. It has never stopped smelling. About a month or so ago I noticed that the heat is not working right, sometimes not at all. Then yesterday I parked in the garage and smelled a very strong burning smell, the same as always but way worse. Tonight the engine was hot we got a red light saying it was overheating. It slowed itself down and the smell was bad...so, I don't think it was ever fixed properly and Shad said that the front passenger door is bent..it doesn't close all the way. I have noticed air seems to be coming in from it but couldn't figure out from where so I thought it was my imagination. Clearly the frame is bent and at the very least that is not fixed. The repairs were already around 3000....we paid a deductable...wonder what happens now????








a cute picture of Jillians first pigtails! :D

Comments