My Daycare plan AKA the view from my elliptical


If you are a mom, remember when you were expectingyour first child and you said, I will never do ______ , __________, or __________. I do, fondly. I said I would never breastfeed achild longer than a year cuz that was just gross. I would never yell at my kids. I would never make them do chores..etc. Well, I also said that I would never have the TV babysit my kids....NO WAY. That is just wrong. As you get older and have more kids things change, you change. With Kenzie I was on it with everything. Celia came along and I was almost on it, not far off. Emma and Paige and by the time Paige was born I came to the realization that peace was important. I just wanted whatever was quiet and peaceful. So I breatfed her for 18 months I know...it is so wrong..LOL Anyway, When I work out I have to find something to do with my three youngest kiddos. Sometimes they play in their rooms but a lot the above if a good representation of their babysitter. I ask you, Does this make me a bad mom? They are perfectly happy and would be watching TV anyway..it is 45 minutes! Anyway....Just never say never. I have to say my past words are not that tasty.....


That aside though this was my results today! A killer workout and I feel great! 701.2 calories burned! Bring on the ice cream!!!! Just kidding..well, at least that is what I am telling myself today! Ok..no more blogging today..I am getting in the shower and getting busy! I still need to check into that self cleaning house. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Comments

Melony said…
You know what I love best about this post...the laundry in the picture waiting to be done! That is soooo my life! LOL Sorry just noticed that. How sad is it that I am so unpopular I have to comment on my own blog...just too sad...