Old me

I have been cleaning and rearranging everything since kids have been moving, in my moving I found an old picture of me. It looks like Paige is about 1 here so this would be December 2003. I just don't even recognize myself in this photo. I was floored by it and it reminded me how much I don't want to be that person again. I think I will put it on the fridge or pantry door. That should help deter bad behavior...LOL Not that I have been having much trouble with that just it is always good to have a visual reminder, right? I do however seem to be stuck at this plateau. My body seems quite happy here and I am not. LOL I knew this would be hard but it is sooooo frustrating. I am a size 16 and mostly because I have extra skin and that is frustrating. The platic surgeon said he thought I would drop at least 2 sizes with the skin removal. Hmmm..wishful thinking. I continue to work at it though...Just because working out is part of my life. I have been really struggling with my neck for about a month now and I am very annoyed with it. I have always had problems but it has been so great since losing the weight. I haven't had to go to the chirpopractor as much at all. But about a month ago while doing my weight workout I felt it pop out of place and couldn't move..the pain was so bad. I went to the chirpopractor and he fixed it but I had to go back the next day and a couple days later....It just pops right back out and it just hurts. I have been to the chiropractor at least once a week since then and it will be good for the rest of that day and the next day I wake up and it is out again. It is better, I mean I can live with it and move but man is it uncomfortable. I am going to try a massage tonight to see if maybe that will help...wish me luck. The van is back in the shop!!!!! Thursday the service engine soon light came on!!!!!@@ I only picked it up on Tuesday so I am really annoyed. Shad took it in this morning so I am once again car-less. Lovely. Maybe driving it into a brick wall might help?
Shad has a been interviewing with Logitech for a job that would be so great for us. It would be a substantial raise and I feel a really good position for Shad to be in. He would be managing things and as Logitech grows here in Utah he will be the guy overseeing all that so I think it would be so good for him. He has been really struggling with a lot of the goings on at JetBlue recently so a change at this point would be good, I think. 3rd interview is on the 29th and we are praying and hoping for him. I am trying so hard to not get at all excited about it but it is kinda tough since the benefits of the move would be so great for us and for him especially. This is all my opinion but I am allowed to have one of those, right??? LOL Cross your fingers, pray, do whatever you do. We could use positive energy regarding this! :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
plateaus are ugly, evil, nasty things aren't they?!

Dec 2006 I got within 6 pounds of my goal weight...it is now February 2008 and I am...wait for it...6 pounds from my goal weight.

I haven't been able to budge it for over a year! Just this week I told Mike "That's it! It's coming off no matter what it takes!!"

You're doing GREAT!!!