Tidbits of info




Yesterday I was doing my hair and makeup and the twins and Paige were downstairs finishing their lunch. They were down there just singing at the top of their lungs I am a Child og God...it was just too funny. They had been looking at a book, Heroes of The Book of Mormon and I think that is what started them siging but it was very cute..I tried to capture it without them knowing I was there so the video isn't great but I thought I would share...

The Dr said that he thinks I am not getting enough quality or quantity of sleep and that is why my neck won't heal. It is never relaxed enough to quit spasming.....I don't know about that but it sounds a lot simpler then what it could have been so I guess I will try what he says...muscle relaxants and Lunesta. He says that it probably started with the pain from my neck and now it has just become a viscious cycle with the pain keeping me up...I hope that is all it is and that this will finally get better! In the meatime he said to not lift weights at least not for the upper body so I am relugated to just the elliptical, core work and lunges. Probably not for too long though...

Shad is on his way down to Draper for his 4th interview with Logitech...I am trying not to think about it but we are all hoping and praying. It would be a welcome change for him at this point! Not to mention the money...

Well, I am off to workout now...Yeee haaa!

Comments