Weekend Family Fun



The above is a video of mostly Celia, in the car singing and dramatizing to Queen's Bohemian Raphsody. It was very funny....she didn't know she was being videotaped but she did know I was watching her...I just thought you might enjoy it..please excuse my voice..I just like the song. LOL

We went to The Living Planet Aquarium singing along to Queen on Saturday. The kids enjoyed it. We took our niece, Kendra. She then slept over and went to church with us this morning. I just really want my girls to be able to have a bond with her. She is an only child and so I think it is all the more important. I wish they lived closer to their other cousins so they could be friends. It makes me sad that they live so far apart.

Well..we had a fun weekend and the girls had fun that is the importatnt thing. I am hoping that Shad and I are going to go away for a night next weekend so we really wanted to do something fun as a family this weekend. We have been doing nothing but working in the house the last several weekends so we thought we could use some fun...

Comments