Beautiful day! :D


Today was a gorgeous day! It was pretty warm out and sunny. We went to Berklee's blessing this morning in leu of our own church. She is such a little cutie! So we wnt to that and then we went over to Session's (Cara, Aaron, Camryn, Sidnee, and Berklee) house and had all kinds of lovely, yummy foods! It was fun, it always is. Lots of family and friends. Shad has such a huge family. And not all of them were there but Cara (Shad's cousin) has lots of friends who are mostly all people I know since we are friends...anyway..it was nice. Although, when we walked in to her meetinghouse it was so full....I thought there was no way we were going to fit, all 8 of us! I had to split us all up and have the kids sit with various friends and family all over the chapel. It was comical. Shad and I were together with just the twins for a while then it was us and Kenzie then Kenzie and I and Becca moved back and Paige came and so did Emma. So it was me and 4 of the girls, Becca, Kenzie, Emma and Paige. Celia was up sitting with Cara and family and Shad and Jillian in our original place. It was musical chairs the entire time. Crazy! So we came home and and it was just beautiful outside...Celia and Paige were going to go across the street from our neighborhood to the park there. There are 3 mini-parks on the way to their school between their school and our home. Next, Emma wanted to go. So of course Paige wanted to go. I was sitting on my bed contemplating taking a nap since I had been up late the night before making a dish to take to the blessing party. I suddenly thought to myself, here is a chance to go and have fun with the girls or I could lay in my bed and sleep? Such a dilemma...I need to go with them, play with them and try to be a fun Mom. Shad decided to sleep. So I took all 6 of the girls..we all walked and had a really fun time <----click to view pics here. Kenzie brought her Digital camcorder and we brought Max. Max had fun..I ran the path with him a few times and let him chase us around. The girls played and made news movie above, which I took part in..LOL It was a lovely day except that right now I have twins downstairs screaming their heads off that they want to go outside again and we declined to take them again. Sad..they have sad lives. Don't you think!?

Comments