business...again

So..just a quick update on the business stuff...Mondays follow-up appt did not happen. We got to the guys shop at 6 as scheduled and it was all locked up. I called him and he answered, I said that we were ready to reschedule his appointment he said that he didn't think he was going to do it right now. I ask him why and he said because of the money. I said what if the money could be less? He said then maybe. So I am going to go over there tomorrow and try to get him to sign for less money because at this point I just need to business. His site will be in my portfolio and we would have no overhead on his site. I have no idea whether he will sign or not a the bottomed out price I plan to offer but I can hope. He has no website so having one is better than not...but he may not know that. I also have an appointment with Creative Customz again on Friday morning. Who knows what will happen there. I am optimistic but who knows anymore....I just keep calling companies and hoping to at least make an initial consultation appointment. I know I will meet with lots of No's before I get another yes so I just need to call a lot of places.

Now onto a whole nother subject, Shad and I primarily listen to 101.9 the end or 99.5 for our radio stations. Kenzie likes them too but especially the end since its call letters are KENZ...she feels that it is her radio station. LOL Anyway, there is a newer group called Paramore that she wanted so we bought her the CD. We also really like the popular song, Crushcrushcrush...it was released as a downloadable song for Rocband this week and we downloaded it yesterday night! It is way fun to play!!!! So Shad and I were playing it last night and totally not supervising the twins. During this time they got two chocolate pudding packages, opened them and dumped the dry pudding all over themselves and their closet floor. It was very funny...in a way. I needed a shower anyway because I had gone for a run and had not showered yet..so I took them in the shower with me...Shad was ayinghow naughty they were and I was like...what did you expect with total lack of parental supervision..lol

Comments