a couple last thoughts at the close of my today...

Forgot to mention one fun little tidbit about today. I gave the twins a bath this morning and while they were in the tub I went down to the kitchen to get some papers I needed. As I am down there I hear the bubbles in my jacuzzi tub go on directly above me. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to find water spraying everywhere in my bathroom. I mean, my master bath is like 20 feet by 10 feet..it is huge and my closet room is off the master on the other side from the bathtub. Some of my clothes got wet hanging in my closet....that is how much water there was and how far it shot. Becca was out of the tub because she was so freaked out. It was a circus and yet, surprisingly comic. I have such a fun filled life. Not a moment of boredom. And why, oh why, do Jillian and Becca have to love the Barbie Island Princess movie? They ask to watch it all the time and when it gets turned on they are mesmerized...as if it is the first time they have ever seen it. I just don't get it. They LOVE Barbie. That is an understatement. None of my other girls were ever that in to Barbie especially not at this age. Jillian is more than Becca but that being said Becca enjoys the Barbies almost as much as Jillian. Sadly, we have every Barbie movie known to man and I am ashamed to say that on Feb 26 when the latest movie, Barbie Mariposa, came out I was at Target at 8:30am to buy it. I just wanted to work out in peace. I knew that Barbie could accomplish that for me...and she came through. But man, I am sick of Island Princess..I know all the songs and sing along..it is just wrong on so many levels.

Comments