Distaste and random thoughts

My wonderful other half has informed me that he does not find my new themed blog entries amusing. I take that into consideration but I kinda like them. This is my journal and I like to have thoughts here that are important to me so, if you are in agreeement with him..I have a really simple resolution for you. Don't read! LOL I may not do it every week but when I do have a thought that goes along with the day I will post it. It makes me branch out into deeper thoughts. I am a Mom to young kids, which is wonderful. It is also mind boggling and can take away all sane thoughts. So to challenge myself in thought is highly called for since I do not get to exercise my brain. Dora and Diego are good and Oswald is better but somewhere between, Hola and Ayuda me! My brain gets a little fried so...bear with me here...






I posted this picture of Kenzie because I love it. She and Jillian look so cute. The twins just love Kenzie. They have a special bond with her and after all she is one of the major reasons Jillian is still with us so I feel a little like she is Jillian's guardian angel. When Jillian stopped breathing twice at home after she was born she would have just died (SIDS) but Kenzie noticed her both times and we were then able to m=take measures to get her breathing again. Anyway...deep thoughts and we are sure a long way away from that now. We are fast approaching 3 years of twin vitality..LOL I mean that for us and for them. I feel accomplished by that. We made it. Shad is working late and I really should be downstairs making dinner but here I am. I was working but now I am posting here.




I am in love with this song from Nickleback, Animals. It is naughty and I think that is why I like it. It does have a great beat though and I like to work out to it...does that make me wicked? I love pretty much all Nickleback though...especially All The Right Reasons. Can I get an amen here? My hubby does not appreciate the harder rock mostly....He is lost in the 80's. I had a great workout today...I love when I can get just pumped up. That makes the workout worthwhile. I always know I will feel grand after the workout but if I can get through it feeling pumped the whole time...BONUS!




Thankful Thursday


1. Crystal light - I mostly drink water because I like it and I am not really a soda fan. But when you drink so much water sometimes you just want a change. I just love CL for that. It is low calorie and tasty. I love the flavor packets...I just add 'em to glass of water and voila - Yummy water!


2. Warmer Weather - It is nice to be outside again. The kids enjoy it and I enjoy it. We stay out longer since the days are longer and we talk to our neighbors more and it is just better. I love spring..not a big fan of summer though...too HOT. I like mild weather.


3.The view of the mountains from my bedroom window - Today they are quite foggy but when I sit here on my bed working or folding laundry or whatever I have a great view of them. I love the mountains!


4.My childrens laughter - There is no sound better in the world then when they are laughing together. Giggling in happiness with their siblings is the sweetest sound on Earth. I am so glad that I have more than one child so they can have each other. I cannot imagine an only child with no one to laugh and play with...I just wouldn't give it up for anything. Multiple children is wonderful just to hear the laughing.


5.Cafe Rio - This is just good food. Period. I have been craving it and have not had it in a few months but they have the yummiest burritos. I get the Pork Barbacoa Enchilada Style and man is it tasty...The salads are also to die for...I want to eat there! Too bad it is fattening as heck! It is a sometime indulgence...

Comments

IamDerby said…
I dont think its so much what you are writing as it is someone out there is reading it... at least thats how it is with my other half. And then there are those times he reads what I write about him...haha I should have never given him the address!
Melony said…
yeah..I have told him that he reads at his own risk. He cannot get mad about anything I post here..so...