Easter Treats!


Friday we had a fun day making yummy Easter treats. We had our friends, the Wallins over. Heidi, Nique, Sassy, and Cree and also Steven. Steven is a frequent visitor but he was great in the kitchen! It was very fun! We made sugar cookies, chocolate covered peanut butter eggs, and attempted homemade peeps. The peeps turned into chocolate covered marshmallow eggs and some sugar covered marshmallow blobs but it was fun nonetheless and they tasted yummy. I have never made marshmallows but that is what we did. We worked on it all day. That and the older kids played Rockband :D It was just a great day and everyone enjoyed the yumminess! Then last night Shad and I had a business mtg with a yummy ice cream place that just opened here in West Jordan. We came home and I let my hair down and played Rockband with the girls for awhile! That was fun too! So we had a pretty good day! Shad played director and videotaped us playing Rockband. Paramore's Crushcrushcrush....a very fun song to play!

Comments

IamDerby said…
Wow you have an awesome counter for baking! My kids would love that.
Melony said…
I have a HUGE kitchen and I know I am very lucky. I love my kitchen best of all the rooms in my house...my master bath is a close second though! It has a double shower and is just huge...It is probably as big as my kitchen...