A girly tomboy???




Emma is so girly yet she is quite a tomboy...how can that be? The other day I came home from running errands and there were three boys from the neighborhood standing in my driveway. They were staring up into my trees. I got out of the car and as I did, Emma came walking home from school. They boys had gotten a helicopter stuck precariously at the very top of the tree...They had been apparently throwing snowballs to try to get it down. Emma took one look at it and announced that she could get it down, no problem. She began scaling the tree as all three of the boys sat and watched her she climbed all the way up got the helicopter (for the boys) and came back down. Later that day I caught her out there and took these pictures with my camera. These trees are right in front of my master bedroom so..a very clear view...It is just funny that all of those boys watched her. Sutton, one of the boys, is 14....lol It was pretty funny. She is so girly and such a tomboy at the same time. The whole thing just cracked me up. I even pointed out to the boys that they were letting the girl go get the helicopter..they all just kinda looked around and seemed embarrassed...

Comments