Stupid, stupid excitement

It doesn't take much, mind you..but. I just finished a hard workout. I tired something new today. Since I have like 10 flights of stairs in this huge house...I thought, lets put them to good use! I ran stairs for 20 minutes then did 20 on my elliptical, then 10 minutes of abs...woohoo. That totally kicked my butt. But anyway...once again, I digress....Afterwards I was doing my stretching and laying on my back, wishing I was dead, I mean, feeling exhilerated(lol) I had a silly thought...remember when you were a girl and you use to do that bridge thing, you know the spider...where you put your hands up by your head and then push yourself all the way up and invert your body? I thought..I wonder if I could do that...I tried it and.......I could do it!!!!!! For like 2 seconds holding it but I was so stupidly excited by that...I've still got it! :D Or I got it back...or I never had it but thought I did...oh whatever. Nothing else to report just naked twins that want severely shortened life spans. They like to be naked. They like to get into the water in the fridge...they like to scream. This morning all they did was scream, scream, scream. If I wasn't already a permanent resident, I thought I would go crazy! (movie trivia) FOR YOU NIC: I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!!! They have colds and I can only hope they will get over them very soon..on a happy note they did take a nap today! Seeing as how they were up screaming about it being dark in their room at 2:30am I think that is good! And I am sorry but when you share a room you are not allowed to be scared..there is somebody else with you! Ok..gotta go do dinner and kids! Bye for now!

Comments