Too Much time on my hands...


Shad is working and has been since 7 and I am bored waiting for him to be done. I have been just searching out and listening to some of my all-time favorite songs..I thought I would share a few... Check them out..I am posting this Youtube video of one of my favs of Elton John. I am an EJ fan and those who know me know I also love Robert Downey JR. I have loved him for years so this is a video that I love..NO Brainer. But if you have a few minutes go watch and listen to these...I love them. Ces't La Vie and The Picture (this song is just awesome, don't know what I love about it but I can listen to it over and over..I just adore it)by Hubert Kah, Tonight sung by George Michael but actually originated to Elton John, I like both..I just prefer George Michael..love it, love it(the sound quality is not great but just turn up your sound and wait for the singing..it is not half bad and so worth it). Birds by Aztec Camera (another shabby sound quality that doesn't so the song justice but it is all I can do. I can't upload my MP3 on here :( ) Constant Craving by KD Lang (and I am NOT a KD Lang fan) I just really love this song. Captain of Her Heart by Double (warning! this is so 80's you won't belive it!) Home by Michael Buble, If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield (you might know his sister Natasha by her song Unwritten, currently on Pantene Commercials every time you turn on your TV)this whole album is great... but especially this song is awesome...the lyrics..WOW. Anyway...these are some of my favs...this is for a mellow mood. I have other favs when I am wanting to dance! I am sure there are others but these are some of the ones I just love. I am a HUGE music fan, all different kinds and genres.

PS Another quick song of note is Savin' Me by Nickelback. Love it. It is too new to be an all time fav yet but it may just get there.

Comments