Celia and the Lego House


Celia wanted a lego house for Christmas. It was a Lego creator set that was several different homes she could build and that is what she got. She hasn't ever finished it since Christmas until her Dad helped her finish it last week after church. I took a picture and never got it posted so I thought I would remedy that today. She was so excited when she brought it up to show me! She loves Lego and it makes me sad that Lego is so targeted towards boys. They have girl Lego that can be purchased online called Belleville but they are not Lego...they are mostly big pieces that all go together a certain way and the dolls are bigger and they just aren't classic legos...you can get cool old girl Lego sets off ebay but they can be pretty pricey...The Creator sets has 3 different home sets as well as a ferris wheel all of which my girls seem to like. Celia got one of them. She now wants the other two. Lego is sooooo expensive! I just can't believe the prices! I have to say I am glad I don't have boys that would want all that expensive Lego stuff!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, that's impressive!
I agree, Lego's are expensive! russ and the boys told me last week that we're need new "cool legos". $$!!
Lisa said…
Great house! We also love Lego's in our house. Of course, I have two boys so we have a ton of them. Leah likes them too but only because I saved my pink/purple/white girl Lego house set from when I was little. It pays to hang onto things sometimes lol! I don't know why they don't make the girl sets anymore.
IamDerby said…
what a cute little house. Carrie and Cole both love legos.