More scrapbook pages

I am just in love with this new digital scrapbooking! I do it every night pretty much. I usually get 1 or 2 pages done a night while watching tv and it is good because I seriously need to catch up! I have not done any scrapbooking in over a year and a half and I wasn't even caught up then! LOL Shad took Kenzie and Celia took Disneyland on Friday and they had fun but came home Saturday morning and were exhausted. I took the girls that were left home with me to the really fun park not too far from our house and they actually got to get Happy Meals from McDonald's! You don't realize how special that is to them. Fast food to them is anything off a 99 cent menu, no fries, no prize, no drinks unless we are enroute somewhere and then it is just water! So anyway they were very excited. We rarely ever go to McDonald's either. Generally we go to Wendy's. So they considered that to be great fun! I wanted them to have something fun to do too. They wanted to do something fun too. Anyway..not much else going on, I guess we are pretty much boring these days...not a whole lot of fun going on.


Comments