Afternoon Movie


I think my favorite animated movie of all time is Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron. I just love everything about it. The animation is awesome, the music is great, the meaning..everything. What is funny is I saw it by accident. My friend Monica and I wanted to take our kiddos to the movie and when we got there this was the only one playing that was at the right time. I had never heard of that movie but I thought, hey, why not? And it was just amazing! I am so glad I saw it. Anyway...often in the afternoons after lunch on a Wednesday and/or Friday I will put a movie on for the three girls I have at home. A lot of times this includes popcorn :D Today it hit me that the twins had probably not even seen Spirit..at least not since they were old enough to appreciate it. I put in on and they were completely mesmerized by it! I was soooo happy. Jillian ended up falling asleep for a little bit but even that was cute. Paige looked at me as I took her pictures but the other girls you can just see them mesmerized by the TV! So fun. I am just glad that they like my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it! Plus afternoon movie is fun for everyone!

Comments