Dr Tomorrow! Good thing :D

I stepped on the scale Monday morning and according to it I had gained 10 pounds. I freaked out. I thought man, I just can't believe that. I was so depressed. I spent the rest of the day just wondering how I had possibly let this happen. So..later on in the day after I has worked out I thought, I wonder how much I lose in a day, working out and all. I stepped on the scale again...now, I am 10 pounds less...well 9.5 to be exact but anyhoo...so I have no idea what happened earlier but I have to wonder why I didn't double check it. I mean, I did spend the entire day freaking out over something that wasn't even fact. That being said though, I have been really struggling with eating. I have been around the same weight (within 5 pounds up or down) since like December. I am seriously annoyed because I do not want to stay at this weight! Argh! I have ADD. I am not sure if everyone knows that or not but I do. I have been treating it for almost 2 years with Welbutrin which is actually a depression medication but it works for ADD too. So that was working really well for the longest time but over the past few months for some reason it is just not working anymore. I have been noticing it in many aspects of my life. I am just scattered and it is a lot harder for me to focus. So I am very excited that tomorrow I will see my Dr. and we will try to figure out what to do to get my focus back! Yeah! I HATE being crazy...LOL Really though, when my thoughts are so scattered I fel so out of control and I just hate that. Also I will try to figure out what is going on with my neck which is just not right. So anyway...I am glad that I will hopefully get some medical issues resolved tomorrow!
Not much else going on, the girls are in the last 6 weeks of school...I believe they have 5 weeks left...well 4 after this one and the excitement is almost audible here. Tonight at dinner Becca was trying to get my attention and I looked at her and said, "what Baby?" She took one look at me and said, "not baby" AWWWWW...She is not my baby...it was just so cute the way she reminded me. The twins got three-wheeled, matching scooters for their birthday from my friend (thanx Nic!) and they are getting pretty decent at riding them. I will have to get some pics of that tomorrow...They are getting so old. :::sigh:::

2 scrapbook pages tonight....Goodnight all! :D

Comments

Heidi said…
I was so self-centered yesterday! I am so sorry. I didn't know about your Dr. appointment. Let me know how it all works out. I know your neck has been an issue for quite a while now.

Love ya!
Yeah I agree Paige is always cheerry. She is ALWAYS smiling no matter what!!! You just made her bedding for her personality!!!!
MOM
Did you notice that Mackenzie is smiling in almost every picture? I would love to see that smile today! She is a gorgeous girl and the smile just radiates warmth!!!
MOM