Scrapbook pages..



I have a pinched nerve in my lower back so I haven't been doing a whole lot, but I did scrapbook since my husband made me sit all day today...ARGH. Anyway here are some pages. I can't seem to win with my back and neck these days! I have been in pain for a week now and it totally sucks! Nothing I do seems to make it feel better or worse it just hurts the whole day. I did finally cave and take Lortab and Motrin tonight and that feels pretty good but I hate to take that stuff. Shad told me that he thinks my working out is making it worse and made me promise him that I would not workout today and I would just rest. I did and it made no difference.

Anyway, I am in the process of scrapping tons of photos from a trip the kids and Shad took to the cabin when the twins were still very small...I still have to do Kenzie's page and the group photos..there were so many photos I had to decide how to break them up and still showcase the all..this is how I am doing it!

Comments