YUMMMMY!

I think I have fallen in love....all over again. A few years ago I discovered Skinny Cow. I ate lots of ice cream sandwiches which are very yummy but for some reason I quit eating them. Recently I purchased a box of Skinny Cow brand fudge bars. Can I just say.....HEAVEN. Oh My...these fudge bars are creamy and yummy and just, well, heavenly. I always like to have treats that taste good and these, I believe, are only 90 calories per bar! Not really even a splurge. So anyway me and my fudge bars could have been happy together, we could have had a mutually fulfilling monogamous relationship It would have been lovely. But then, it happened. It was a rainy day and I went to Walmart. I needed to buy milk and next to the milk I saw it....it was "like" at first site definitely. I bought a carton of Skinny Cow brand Chocolate milk. Last night, after warning all my children about the very real possibility of certain death should they EVER touch this milk, I poured myself a glass of the milk which has 150 calories, 0 fat, and 11 grams of protein per 8 ounce glass. And I have to say it was love at first site, or drink. This milk is sooooo good. It is creamy and thick and just so tasty! So I guess I will have to practice a plural situation here. Sometimes I might choose the yummy fudge bars, sometimes I might have the milk. The milk has more protein which is a clear winner...So, in short. Dieting or not please, please, in the name of all that's holy, try both the milk and the fudge bars...you won't be sorry. Well, you might....cuz then you might be addicted and addiction..well, that's another post. I digress, If you are watching what you eat (dieting is such an ugly word, I don't diet) or even if not, then Skinny Cow is for you! :D

Comments

Chels said…
Sounds deliciously yummy!!!
IamDerby said…
I hate skinny cow ice cream sandwiches... but my kids love them. I do like those new mint and chocolate bars they came out with. I have never seen the milk, I will have to look for that.