Blast from the past

That adorable little boy on the left is my sweetheart, the incomparable, Shad Pulley. I ran across this photo when I was cleaning out my car the other day. My Mother-In-Law had given it to me in a card for Mothers Day. I love the sombrero's! LOL Also, I have to say that my brother-in-law, Chris looks rather fetching in those pants, don't you think so? It is funny how much like Shad our Celia looks. My genes must not be that strong because I totally think all my kids look like their Dad more than me. Maybe I just can't see it. Becca looks a lot like Kenzie though. And Paige will sometimes look like Kenzie and sometimes Celia. So, I guess I do have some part in them beyond suffering through pregnancy, natural childbirth, potty-training, Jr High..etc. :D This is such a fun photo!

Comments