Clean room


Jillian wanted to clean her room and she did. She did it all by herself while listening to her music. She was very proud of the final product, as was I. I definitely found it to be a photo op. Potty-training, although hitting a rough spot on Friday and Saturday, has ended up pretty splendidly with at least her. She has done awesome. No accidents today at all. She is having her issues with the "solid" endeavors but is at least giving that a sporting chance as well. We are quite thrilled with her progress. Becca is a complete and utter No go. I guess I will just have to wait till she is 20...LOL

Comments

Wow, now that Jillian is getting to be such a grown up even a cleaning girl! Grammy is so proud and her room looks just beautiful! Does Rebecca clean also? I have a feeling not!
Mom
Melony said…
no, Becca prides herself on doing as little as possible. especially if we ask. lol