Bowling







I forgot to post the pictures from Bowling. I took all 6 girls bowling by myself a few weeks ago. They get a free bowling game every day of the summer through the school. I thought, well, I should just try it once. It wasn't too bad except that Becca and Jillian were thrilled when it was their turn but in between turns they were not really that into it. I mean that they were throwing themselves on the floor of the bowling rink screaming because it was not their turn. Becca thought bowling was awesome and would throw up her arms in celebration right after she threw the ball. We kept telling her to watch the ball but she was more excited just that she had thrown it to worry about if it actually hit the pins or not. I kept trying to tell Celia that she should throw the ball a certain way and Kenzie and Celia kept saying that they could bowl the way they wanted. It didn't have to be MY way...I was like, um...it is bowling. It isn't MY way. Look at the other bowlers...that is just the way you do it, not MY way. It was pretty funny and in the end we were done and glad it was too...Maybe in a week or two I will be able to get up the nerve to attempt it again??? Shad gets a free pass since we can only do it between 9 AM and 5 PM. I think he should take a day off and come with us....He is chicken. What could be more fun then taking 6 girls including two 3 year olds!!!???

Comments