Saturday Seaon Passes






Back in February we took the girls and their cousin to the Living Planet Aquarium and since it was only a few more dollars to buy season passes we did. Saturday we embraced a free activity with the kiddos (well, prepaid anyway) I have already posted pics of the aquarium at that time but I thought I would share a few cute pics of the girls from Saturday. I think my girls are darn cute...I am not biased! And..it is unfair that Shad should get to look cute in pictures when I look kinda similar to a tired, slightly overweight Mom who doesn't know how to close her mouth, much less smile pretty DOH! LOL Anyway..if you are an Aunt, Uncle or Grandparent try to enjoy the cute kiddos! Kindly ignore the scary looking woman..I am not sure who she was just let her grab them. I knew she would give them back if she had to be alone with them for more than just a minute or two :D

Comments