Tagged

I have been tagged by Chels and since I never ever do these kinds of things I thought..oh, heck. Why not. Here it goes: I am supposed to write about my 5 favorite things.

1. Chocolate - I love anything chocolate. Cake, brownies, candies...I do not discriminate. I just really love chocolate!!! Did I mention that I like chocolate?

2. Water - I love to be around water. I love to be in water. I love the sound the rain makes on my window or roof. I love the sounds of the ocean hitting the sand. I love to swim and "fly" through the water. I could sit forever by the seashore and just listen and watch the waves.

3. I love being a Mom. It is a rather thankless job but I love my kids so much. The happiest days of my life have been the days when those little newborns were placed in my arms for the first time. It is fun now too with Kenzie as she is getting older and the relationship with her has changed somewhat. Our relationship now has a little bit of a friend aspect to it. I am still her Mom for sure but it is fun to have that "other" side now as well. My kids are my lifes most amazing treasure and I try to be worthy of them and the gift that they are.

4. Music - I love music. All different kinds. We listen all day. It motivates me, lifts my spirits when I am down, and makes me move to the beat no matter what I am doing. I love to sing along. I love to sing in the shower :p

5. Romance novels. I know, I know. I shouldn't read them but I really am such a hopeless romantic. I always have been. I love the historical fiction ones best and I generally read them all through the summer. In the fall TV is on again so I watch more TV but summer is for romance! Guilty pleasures...

Now I tag My mom, Heidi, Michele, Lisa and Jen! Have fun! :D

Comments