Update on Name That Song...

I thought my little Name that song thing would be kinda fun but Michele had figured it out before the first day was out...I guess there are music fans about. We LOVE music in my house. We listen to it all the time. It is definitely on more than the TV during the day. We listen to so many different types of music too. I have seen Depeche Mode in concert 3 times. It is a good show but I have to say Erasure is better. Dave Gahan seems pretty self assured and I guess that bugs me a bit..It is it's own type of show and is a great show but very different than others I have been too. The concert that I would just LOVE to go see right now is George Michael. He did not come here but he went to LA and Vegas...both are destinations I can fly for free so I really could have gone had I wanted to drop the cash....Wish I had done it! Oh well...

As a little side note, This is an amusing little clip of Emma, who is almost 8, doing a little "belly dance." The girls discovered this somehow on Saturday and came to show us how completely hilarious it was. They were just giggling. I thought..well we should definitely get this on video...so here it us. It is kinda funny, it a weird whacked out kinda way. LOL Enjoy! :D

Comments