1st official day of West Hills Middle School

Today was the first day and although it was forecasted to be 100 degrees outside Kenzie had to wear her jacket. It seemed to be a good day. She was in good spirits when I picked her up. When I asked her if she had met any new friends she said No! I was like what did you do hide your head everytime someone new was around? There are two new schools full of people she has never met in the school. Hopefully with time she will meet new people. Lunch was considerably better according to her. She had a good day!

Comments

Heidi said…
Mackenzie looks great. I can see why she would want to wear the jacket! Glad it was a good first day.
She looks so pretty that was Popup's words!
The jacket really does add to the outfit and why would you buy it if you weren't planning to wear it? Melony, what were you thinking? I also have had those thoughts as my daughters went off in their Fall clothes and it was so hot but they felt so good and look just right!
She really does look great! Thanks for sharing!!!!!