Emma's Fashion Photo Shoot Party

We had a fun birthday party for Emma. The girls played a game determining their fashion profile. Then we had a brides magazine that they picked out their favorites and we pulled them out. They then decorated them with markers and sparkly, glitter glue. Then they also designed their own fashions with colored pencils. While they were doing that we had a "photo shoot" set up down in our family room and they came down one by one and had their photo session...We then made magazine covers with their photos on them and they took those home with them along with their fashion profiles and designs. I think they had fun. I have to admit that last year's party was hard to top and the girls were still talking about it at the party this year. We had fun fashion music playing as they posed for the cameras and throughout the party. It was very fun! Emma enjoyed her day!
Also to see all the other pictures such as; presents, fashion design and cake click here.

Comments

Heidi said…
Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday, Emma.
Connie said…
What a fun idea. I have two parties coming up. I should call you for ideas. I certainly wouldn't have the technical genius to pull off a party like this, though!!
Emma is just so pretty and the magazine cover was so clever! I felt that I shared just a bit of the party with her.

Only thing is one of her guests was missing from the photo session, Paige! She is in the group shot but nothing after that.

Celia is just too willing to pose! I love that girl!!!

Happy Birthday Emma Claire!!!!