Mascara Mishap

Well...the dastardly duo has struck again. It is so nice and so rare when we enjoy peace in my home. In those quiet moments we just get so lost in the euphoria that we get lost in what can only be considered stupidity. I know a few things in life to be true #1 When it is quiet, it is wrong #2 When it is quiet you are in trouble....so, this being said...it was Friday afternoon after a long morning running errands. Mom and Kenzie were sitting on the couch doing various stuff, Celia was out watching a movie with a friend, and Emma and Celia were at friends houses playing. It was quiet for wayyy too long and I knew I should have checked on them but I was just so enjoying the blessed quiet. I left to go pick up Paige and asked Kenzie to go check on them reminding her that quiet for this long was not good. To which she reluctantly agreed just because she didn't want to have to go check on them. Apparently they had been down in Kenzie's room and were making themselves lovely with her makeup, mascara mostly. When I got home I found the following:What I love especially much about this is....not just that they are covered in Mascara and looking like a rather poor edition of a KISS reunion gone awry. Not the criminal look to the photos. It is that not only can you see their naughty makeup fun but you can also see their rather lovely artwork that is decorating the wall behind them. I am so grateful for the artwork..I mean if I didn't have that, what would decorate my walls? I think I should buy stock in Magic Erasers...I need to buy them in bulk.

Comments

My personal pick of the pictures of the criminals is where they are together with Rebecca trying to catch hold of Jillian's hand. As if being together in crime is a good thing!
MOM