Paige's first day of Kindergarten!





Today was Paige's first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited about it for weeks and weeks...months even. She is morning K and kept telling her sisters that she would be walking home with them. I told her that she came home earlier than them and she would no tbe walking with them. Shad took her over this morning while I was on a call and spent the first 30 minutes with her. Everything was happy and she settled in fine but then when it was time for him to go the waterworks started. I was surprised by that since she has been so looking forward to it but he said that he talked to her and told her things would be fine and she would have fun etc.. The twins and I walked to the school to pick her up and she was beaming as she walked out so I have to say things did brighten up. She had a great day and I can't believe how fast she has grown up!

Comments

Heidi said…
Great pictures of her in class! Wow, can you believe she is finally in school! It has flown by. I know she will do well and be happy, she just has that personality. Carley really loves her! :)
Melony said…
Aww..that is sweet. No, I can't believe she is in school but I am glad for her she needs to have something to do with her time! LOL :D
She is older! What is that look of I am in elementary school now not pre-school!!!!
She is so cute and you must kiss Shad for the wonderful pictures. I felt as if I was sharing the experience with her!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!