Potty-training, Preschool and Panic



Preschool starts on September 9 and sadly, I have been counting down the days for probably a year. I know that is sad but I am ready for a little time to work in peace. I plan on using that time to work. Jillian is doing swimmingly and hasn't even had an accident other than 2 at night in some time. Becca does ok with peeing as long as we remind her frequently but really she has that down. The "other" is NOT going well. She just won't do it and it is driving me crazy! If she can't get it down by school I just don't know what will happen. I guess Jillian goes and she stays home with me??? I am totally panicked about it and just wish I could figure out how to get her to do it! ARGH! I hate potty-training! I wish it was over and it is so close it is killing me!

Comments

Connie said…
Just put her in pull ups and claim ignorance if she has an accident. I now a kid going to kindergarten in pull ups because he isn't poop trained.
Melony said…
That is definitely an option I have considered. I just don't want to lose my ground with the peeing and when they where pull-ups they tend to be "lazy". I have to decided what I want more I guess..LOL
Pooping is just a big deal! Now when your sister was hiding that was when I knew to scramble! Maybe you could figure her system out?
IamDerby said…
At my son's former preschool many a parent stuck their kids in pull ups and acted all surprised when there was an accident! LOL I also noticed kids would just hold it at school (It was only 2.5 hours) and then have their "accident" on the way home. Good luck!