We are fated...

To live here! Shad and I were driving around Herriman the other day just looking at all the growth and we were dreaming of our business taking off and being able to buy a little bit bigger home. Dream, dream, dream. It is growing so fast up there, I couldn't believe how big it is now. We were there a few years ago for the parade of homes and since then it has just blown up. I thought it was a nice little area. Anyway, there is a new area being built and it is up higher we drove up there and it has all kinds of vacant lots still but the streets are in. Here is a photo to tell you..we are supposed to live here. Please excuse part of my finger in one of the photos. My cell phone camera is placed weird and I am still getting used to it. Look at that view!!! Amazing...we will probably never be able to afford it but I think we should just on principle!

Comments