Wow..you are so gorgeous! Would you like sweat with that ridiculous "come on" line?

Can I just say that I have a huge pet-peeve. I go to the gym almost everyday. I am not overly concerned about my appearance while I am sweating uncontrollably. I just don't care. I am not there to pick up guys or to have a fashion show..I am there, as Wheezer so aptly put it, to fit my underwear... Last week it was resistance training day and I am pumping iron, so to speak. "Miss Thang" appears and I swear if she could she would have lifted the weight with two fingers so it wouldn't break one of her beautifully manicured fingernails. She is dressed in cute little clothes with juicy written across her butt. I finish up and head into the locker room to find her totally checking herself out in the mirror. I mean, fully fixing her hair and checking how her butt looks in the back etc...I was so disgusted. What do you think she was there for? Why do you care what you look like at the gym? Honestly..even if I was a babe and had a killer body why, oh why would I give a crap at the gym. I smell and with sweat trickling down my face like a small waterfall I am just not looking tasty. Today I watched this other chick walk by all showing as much skin as possible and not cuz it is easier to work out that way. They come with full makeup and hair styled..etc...Ick. I just want to puke. Really. A while ago in the midst of my weights routine there was this guy totally checking me out at the gym. It gave me the creeps. Especially since he kept trying to talk to me. I was like, dude...lifting really heavy objects and just not overly concerned with your male prowess at this point. Finally he asks me what I am doin after the gym..I am thinking, is this guy really this desperate? I am nasty. And more than usual. I look at him like he has 2 heads...This is a decent looking guy. Not my cup of tea but really well built, tall, African American guy. He' says..what do you think? I said uh..I am married. Very Happily, this while flashing my rock at him. He then looks at me and says, That doesn't mean we can't hang. It doesn't have to mean that...I looked at him incredulously...umm, I just have no response to that. Happily means not interested. Awww right he says smiling...ICK. ICK. ICK. Could I be more turned off..or sweaty for that matter....Luckily..I haven't seen him since that but..I hate the whole pick up situation at the gym. What is that about? You don't need to look hot a the gym if you are really there to work out. If not that is one expensive "bar" membership! @@

Comments