You're invited....


To Emma's baptism. I got the invitations done today and will put them in the mail tomorrow. She is so excited. She had her interview with the primary presidency today and will have an interview with the bishop next Sunday immediately following our meetings. We loved this photo of her but she took ALL amazing photos that day. I mean just beautiful in every single picture. It was something else. Even the photographer said, Wow....she was just such a delight to photograph because she was just so natural and photogenic. I hope I can get some more of the photos...they were quite pricey. I have a very busy day tomorrow. Going to the gym as soon as the girls head out for school then I have to get the invites sent out and do a little work from home before heading to American Fork to meet with a blooming franchise. Wish me luck...or prayers...or whatever it is you do! I am hoping for a positive meeting. Tuesday is even bigger with this huge Deli chain that has over 61 locations nationwide. It would be so awesome if I could land that account. I hate to hope but it is hard not to. I also have 3 other possible closes that day so Tuesday is busy! It is Paige's first day of kindergarten on Tuesday as well so someone has to go with her to the first half hour of school. Right now that is looking to be Shad since my appt with the deli is at 8am and she has to be there at 8:30. And I guess that means that Tuesday is definitely going to be an afternoon gym day since I have so much going on in the morning. Also, whatever accounts I close before August 31 we get an extra bonus and it is quite a nice one so...prayer, prayer and more prayer! This could be a good week or it could be a tough week. I am hoping for the latter!

Comments

Heidi said…
Emma looks absolutely beautiful. What a big day for her! Hope all goes well.

Good luck with your business. I hope that it all goes according to your desires. We will pray for you.
Emma what can I say except, beautiful! I really do like those pictures that don't always have the smiling faces but the true character of the person. Her's is just so sweet!
I hope and pray that when the senior pictures come around she still has that sweet self assurance that she has today!
I am excited to see the invitations and for her to be baptised also!