Christina Aguilera?????

Why, why, why?? I listen to the radio station I listen to so I can avoid listening to artists (if you can call them that) like Christina Aguilera. I really abhor her. I mean, I am just not not a fan. Today I get into my car to go somewhere and assaulting me from 101.9 is the aforementioned "artist" When they started playing Pink I was not the happiest but I can deal with her and even kinda like some of her stuff but not Christina....The radio station has changed very subtly but has definately changed. It used to be mostly 80'2 with new alternative format music thrown in in between. Now we have yearbook 198_ and they will play one 80's song thrown in among the very repetitive new stuff. I am just really missing my radio station today. I was beyond sad to hear Christina Aguilera and yes, I know I can change the station and I do...a lot. That is the problem. I keep turning more and more but no station exists like the one I used to enjoy here in Utah! It makes me sad :(

Comments