Cindy Crawford




I am sure most people that read here know by now that I have lost over 150 pounds. I lost about 100 pounds simply by doing Cindy Crawford DVD's here at my home. I got these DVD's when I was in High School and did them then and they killed me but when I was ready to lose all the weight I was trying to figure out a way to do it without breaking the bank and trying to do anything with 18 month old twins and a 4 year old seemed like a hard thing to do. I purchased the DVD's again. There are 3 of them. I like them because I like purposeful exercise. Her routines use strength and conditioning moves at an intensity that includes uses the moves at an intensity that also covers cardiovascular workout. I am not and have never been a fan of the "aerobics" Just usually end up watching the instructor trying to keep up and figure out what the heck they are doing. Cindy uses purposeful, easy to follow strength training to accomplish total body fitness. It makes you so sore you could die but you have no trouble following and you don't need anything but weights, a chair, and a mat and or towel. They are just great DVD's. One of the reasons I love them is that she appears to actually work hard along with you. She isn't plastering on a fake smile and full makeup to workout. She loses her breath and appears to struggle which is a welcome change. Her trainer Radu is their helping throughout. This is also true with the DVD she did after her first baby was born and she has a different trainer. I like that one too. I felt strong and empowered and the pounds flew off. The music is awesome; Seal, Smithereens, just good stuff. And I am a firm believer in the fact that if you want to lose weight and keep it off muscle building is key which this more than accomplishes. Anyway.....Cindy has recently developed a furniture lie that is sold exclusively at RC Willey Stores and I found out Friday that she would be at RC Willey Saturday for an hour. It has always been my dream to meet her and thank her for the DVD's and I got my chance. I took a picture of me at my biggest and showed her and she did seem impressed but it was just good for me to say thanks. She was very sweet and, of course, beautiful. She seemed so real and I was grateful for the opportunity. KUTV 2 news even showed up and did a story which I was in very briefly. It was great for me. I have come so far and her DVD's really helped get me here because of what they are and how well done they are. Kind of a fun day! That and then Emma's baptism! :D Great day!

Comments

Heidi said…
That is sooo COOL!!!