Lunch and a Show?

Every day it is the same. I make lunch for the girls and they sit down to eat. It amazes me what kind of imagination kids have, especially mine. At every lunch they "play" with their food, literally. Or I guess I should say their food plays with each other. Cheetos are the best for them for some reason. One cheeto, usually Jillian's, will ask Becca's cheeto to play, "Can you play?" I hear, "answer your door and ding dong and then there is cheetos happily conversing and playing. They walk them across the counter top and everything. This whole thing just cracks me up. Today it was apples and I was sitting there and they kept doing this thing where they lifted them up in the air going..woo woo woo woo and spinning them around...That is what you see below. I am sorry about the music in the background making it hard to hear them but I didn't even think about the music being on just cuz it so often is in our house.. Anyway..enjoy the show! I laughed it up...especially as Paige realizes that I have the camera pointed in their direction and begins to turn on the charm posing this way and that. And then towards the end Jillian does as well.

Comments