Where has the time gone????



The twins went to preschool today to meet their teacher. They seem so small to me...so young. I think that it is for a few reasons. Have you ever noticed when you bring a new baby home how much older the toddler you have at home seems? Maybe it is just me but that has happened every time. Not having a baby this time just makes them not do that huge leap. Also...all of the other girls were almost 4 by the time they started their first year of preschool and the twins are just 3. I think every month between 3 and 4 just ages them so much so that is another thing. They are just sooo young to me but they were so excited...They looked way cute and were just sooo excited. It was fun to watch them interact with each other too. Jillian answers all the questions and is just a lot more vocal than Becca although Becca isn't really shy just doesn't jump on everything the way Jillian does. Their hair was really cute too so I took a few pics.

Comments