Cruisenastalgia

Minus the weird guy doesn't that look just blissful? Shad has been looking at all these cruises the last few days and I think he has a disease "cruisenastalgia" It is one of the worst diseases you can get I think because sadly, it is incurable. Once you have experienced it it just keeps coming back. Our cruise was so awesome and it is THE way to vacation. If you have never been, Go. You will not regret it. I wish we could take our kids on a cruise and at some point in the future I hope we still will. Having a large family makes it hard to vacation without breaking the bank. And also, I think you have to have something in the bank to make it worth breaking in the first place. Not sure, of course, but... Look at those cute toes on the feet that are relaxing. My feet don't seem to do that much anymore. I go non-stop it feels like. I love Dr. Phil and Oprah and I have not even watched one episode of either of their new seasons because I just don't have time. The girls are off track and I am going to try and be fun Mom this time. She is much more popular than boring Mom. We are going to make caramel apples, halloween cakes, Go to Smart Cookie, and maybe go to Ikea because they are supposed to have a cool haunted house for kids. We will see but putting all this on the blog might actually get at least some of it done. I am thinking though it will put me even further away from Dr. Phil and Oprah.... Forget the Calgon -Princess Cruises!!!! Take Me Away!!!!

Comments

Shad Pulley said…
You call those toes cute??