mustachio

Our Becca ate an ice cream this evening at her grandparents and ended up with the ice cream on her face. It was very funny the way it ended up looking, kinda like a little Spanish mustache or something of the sort. Shad started calling her mustashio. She answered back..Dad - I'm not stashio I'm Becca! Becca! Not Stashio. This went on all night and everyone ended up calling her stashio..so cute! She was giggling and giggling about it.

The picture quality is not very good at all because it was taken with my cell phone. I got a little HP camera for my birthday in December 2006 and last spring it got dropped and broke. I was sad but we still had our very nice Konica Minolta that we had bought the year before. It was very nice but last year the zoom got stuck. We took it and got it repaired and yesterday same thing. We are not going to pay to have it repaired again so I am not sure when I will have a camera again! :( In the meantime it is grainy cell phone pictures and pictures taken from my digital video camera and Kenzie's HD video cam...sorry if they suck!

Comments

That is what happens when you put your face into sucking the ice at the top of the cone. Of course one must then take their tongue and lick the remaining remnant that can be reached and that gives this marvelous effect!

How do I know that? You did the same thing!!! That is when you ate ice cream and weren't screaming that you didn't like it and would only eat the cone!!!