Oh...noooo you di'nt????

I was looking at old pictures of Paige since she just had her b-day and I just have to say..why? Why didn't I know I looked like that? I look like Ronald McDonald. When you look back at pictures of yourself do you ever just think...what was I thinking??? How did I leave my house this day thinking I looked good enough to inflict on the world. I know I need to give myself the benefit of the doubt here. I did just gave birth and it was the worst childbirth I experienced, but come on? That excuse does not account for the way I chose to cut and style my hair!!!!!! LOL So I am thinking right now over th past 6 months or so how much I love the way I wear my hair and I am wondering whether I can really trust my judgment...I mean..apparently I thought this was cute?? So..a couple good things have happened over the past 6 years (if I am to accept my judgment alone, which we have agreed earlier is clearly questionable) I got wise and booted Ronald from my fashion sense, Paige had grown rather adorable if I do say so myself and I have lost lots of weight and completely removed any and all possibility that I will ever endure a rough childbirth again. The No uterus club rocks! I totally recommend it..if you are done having kids that is...it isn't exclusive.

Comments