Sweet and cuddly.

That is Becca. Cheesy, YES. But sooooo adorable! It cracks me up because in the morning they both come in pretty early usually and they want to get in bed with us. They say they want to cuddle. Becca ALWAYS wants to cuddle with Mommy. Jillian sometimes doesn't care and is much more apt to cuddle with Daddy but Becca is pretty much a stickler about the "Mommy cuddle." Jillian and Becca will argue fiercely every most single morning about the "mommy cuddle." I have learned that I can scoot over and have one of them on each side but this is still NOT ok with them. They always want my undivided attention. They want it to be only them. I love the sweetness of them. Having two can be trying, it can be overwhelming but man..in the best of times when I have two amazing little girls fighting for who loves me most it is the most awesome thing ever. I just love being the Mom of twins + 4. I never, ever thought it would be me and I still do not think I am very good at it most of the time but what better things could I ask for in life than the love of all of these precious girls.

Comments